Sunday, October 25, 2015

Horror with Heart for 99 cents

I'm in such a good mood that my novel Daeva is published, I'm celebrating Halloween week by having the first ever Horror with Heart eBook discount. Now there's no reason why you can't escape into a world filled with paranormal chills and thrills for All Hallows' Eve.

Starting now and lasting through Halloween, the Kindle versions of Struck, Dark Knowledge, and Above Haldis Notch are only 99 cents! Buy one, buy two, or buy all three. If you've already read one or more of my novels and you're glad you did, please tell your friends that this is the week to try out my style of paranormal thrillers. Prices return to $2.99 Sunday, November 1st -- still a bargain, but why not pick up all three for the regular price of one?

         

And don't forget my new release, Daeva. Amazon won't let me to reduce the price until it's been on the market for a few months, but it's still a great deal at $2.99 for an eBook and $11.50 for a paperback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment