Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I feel cheap, and I like it!

*** This is an updated re-posting of an entry from April *** 

My novels that were first published back in '09 and '11 have now finished their runs with their publishers, and I've made them all available as ebooks through Amazon. If you haven't braved one of my paranormal worlds yet, this is a great time to change that, and $2.99 will put any one of my three published novels in your hands (or, more accurately, in your ebook reader).


Struck had a 5 year run with its publisher, and now it's available for your Kindle for $2.99 in its new format with its new cover. Sample a few chapters for free if you're not sure it's for you. CLICK HERE to view and purchase.

Dark Knowledge finished its 3 year run with its publisher, and its now $2.99 for ebook. There may still be some paperback copies available from its earlier publisher as well. CLICK HERE to view and purchase. 

Above Haldis Notch also had a new cover and format and the same low price of $2.99 at Amazon for an ebook. CLICK HERE to view and purchase.


To recap: I'm cheap. Try me. Buy me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment