Thursday, April 25, 2013

CANCELLED - Albuquerque book signing for Tango Sunday

--CANCELLED--
I'm sad to announce that due to severe illness in Janet's immediate family, the May 1st book signing in Albuquerque has been CANCELLED. Please send good thoughts to Janet, her husband, and their family. 
--CANCELLED--

I'm making my first trip to Albuquerque since we moved to Tucson over 2 1/2 years ago, and it's for a very good reason. I'm joining Janet K. Brennan at Bookworks to sign copies of Tango Sunday.

This will be fun! I enjoyed living in Albuquerque for over 7 years. I even made it the setting -- along with Chaco Canyon -- for my novel Struck. Now I'm excited to return for a very short visit next week, and I hope some of my Albuquerque friends will come out to Bookworks to say howdy. I'll be reading a segment from my short story, "Final Vision," which is my contribution to Janet Brennan's collection of "tales on the edge."

I've always had good feeling about being the guest author in this collection, and reading all the incredible stories in Tango Sunday made me even happier that I participated. The title Tango Sunday and the sub-title "tales on the edge" are both very appropriate. Each story in the collection dances boldly and gracefully along the border between everyday life and what's just beyond the edge. It's very fun to read!

The signing is at Bookworks in Albuquerque (4022 Rio Grande NW) at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, May 1st. If you're local to Albuquerque, please come see us!

So there was no book signing, but Tango Sunday is definitely worth a look. It's different and fun. CLICK HERE to check it out for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everybody turns out, Keith. Have fun, eat lots, and sell plenty of books. I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joylene, but I'm afraid we're all going to be no shows this time. And for the worst kind of reason. Janet had a sudden severe illness in her immediate family. Send some good thoughts her way, would you?

      Delete