Saturday, March 09, 2013

Fascinating or what?

I saw this circulating on Facebook and couldn't resist "sharing" it with my Facebook friends, along with my comment, "I think I have a new role model."

I moved on, but I found myself returning to my Facebook page several times just to look at this guy. I don't know if this picture of a big hairy dude on a pink tasseled bike reflects how he normally gets around on pretty days or if he's a biker with a sense of humor having a bit of fun or if it was staged. Probably staged, but who cares? It's a great shot and a great caption.

My question to you: Would this guy make a fascinating character or what? And if you choose what, please elaborate.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely an interesting character. He's been asked to babysit for his granddaughter. She's having problems with her front brakes and asks grandpa if he can check the brakes out. What can he say? Of course, my sweetheart, and off he goes! Rival gang biker spots him and snaps the picture.

    Nah! But it's the best I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, Joylene. And if he saw rival gang photographing him, he didn't care. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, Keith! That dude from "Z Z Top" is no longer driving that souped up car! :)

    Right, I'm outta' here...

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the pink streamers that lured him over, Gary. Some folks think it was the basket o' flowers, but it was the streamers.

    ReplyDelete