Thursday, January 24, 2013

Doing the Tango

Casa de Snapdragon's newest release is now available on Amazon, and I feel like dancing...the tango.

Tango Sunday is a collection of "tales on the edge," by Janet Brennan, and there's a story from me in there too. I'll have more to say about Tango Sunday in an upcoming newsletter, but a new release is too exciting to keep to myself, so I had to blog about it NOW. 

You can learn more about this collection and Janet Brennan or purchase this book through Casa de Snapdragon's website by clicking here or on the cover above. Casa de Snapdragon's webpage already has other helpful purchase links too.

If you want to purchase from Amazon (US), click here. It's also already available on Amazon Canada and in Europe. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment