Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bookmans Book Signing this Saturday

I'll be selling signed copies of Struck and Dark Knowledge this Saturday, January 19th, from noon to 2 PM at the Speedway Bookmans in Tucson. That's at 6230 E. Speedway Blvd. near Wilmot, beside Beyond Bread (yum). I'm part of an Authors Fair. I don't know how many other authors will be there, but look for my posters shown below, and I'll be close by. Come say howdy before the irresistible pull from Beyond Bread lures you next door for lunch or desert.



Hope to see you there!
Speedway & Wilmot, Tucson
Saturday, January 19th
Noon until 2 PM

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could say "I'll be there!"

    Hope you meet lots of nice authors and you sell tons of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good one! Last time I was in that part of the world, there was a young lady singer name of Madonna - just getting known. Whatever happened to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Derek. Yeah, I heard of Madonna. Had a few hits, had a few more, had a few more...

    ReplyDelete