Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Howling

The latest issue of my Horror with Heart Newsletter, "Halloween Howling," went out this morning. It's full of news about Dark Knowledge's paperback release (today!), two Tucson book signings this weekend, the imminent release of Tango Sunday, and more.

In this issue, I'm also playing trick-and-treat (my variation of trick-or-treat) with newsletter subscribers and giving away a signed paperback copy of Dark Knowledge.

CLICK HERE to see the online version of "Halloween Howling."

By the way, if you want to subscribe to the Horror with Heart Newsletter, there's a gold box over on the right part of this blog (you may need to scroll down). Enter your name and email address and click the submit button. That's it. It's even easier to unsubscribe if you change you mind later. I typically send out 3 or 4 newsletters a year, but sometimes less, so I won't be swamping your in-boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I received my copy of the newsletter! Yay!

    Happy Almost Halloween, Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost Halloween to you too, my friend. These cool mornings don't quite put frost on the pumpkins here in Tucson, but they're still a great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete