Thursday, October 18, 2012

Book Signings in Tucson

This just in...Dark Knowledge, the paperback! I know I'm partial, and perhaps that gargoyle on the cover has a face only a father can truly love, but I tell you, the book looks great, inside and out. I'm very pleased with the work Etopia Press did. And doesn't it look fantastic next to Struck, the paperback?



As you can see, I posted a sitter to watch over my paperbacks as they get acquainted, but I'm not sure I needed to. They're already getting along very well, which makes me a proud author.

I'm celebrating the paperback release of Dark Knowledge with two book signings here in Tucson this weekend at two different Bookmans.

On Saturday, October 20, I'll be at a local author's fair at Bookmans-Speedway. That's 6230 E. Speedway Blvd. The cross street is Wilmott. I'll be there from noon to 3 PM.
On Sunday, October 21, I'll be one of two horror authors doing a Halloween-themed signing at Bookmans-Ina. That's 3733 W. Ina Rd. The cross street is N. Thornydale. I'll be there from 11 AM to 2 PM.

I'll have Struck and Dark Knowledge at both signings. I hope if you're local-ish and available, you'll drop by. If you can't make it, either due to location or time restrictions, but you'd like a paperback copy of either novel, click on one of the following links to purchase at Amazon (currently the only place I know of where Dark Knowledge is available):

Struck           Dark Knowledge

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Keith. I'm ordering my copy now. Can't wait! Keep this up and you're going to have your very own shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those paperbacks look fantastic. Congratulations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joylene. It looks great, inside and out. Let's share a shelf until we both have one of our own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amaleen. I'm thrilled with the book. Of course, I'm like a new dad, and I know the gargoyle on the cover has a face only a father could love... But the cover is great!

    ReplyDelete