Wednesday, February 01, 2012

My flash fiction / contest / newsletter extravaganza!

I had loads of fun writing my Horror with Heart Newsletter #10, the "Daeva's Turn" issue. I started by writing a flash fiction Valentine story, Horror with Heart style. Then I wrote four alternate endings, turned it into a poll, a challenge, and a contest to win one of my ebooks. I'm also sharing some exciting news about my next Horror with Heart novel.

So if you're in the mood for a little flash fiction and fun, and you don't already subscribe to my newsletter, I invite you to view "Daeva's Turn" online by CLICKING HERE.

If you want to enter the contest to win a free ebook, you need to be a Horror with Heart Newsletter subscriber. It's easy to become one and even easier to unsubscribe if you change your mind later (there's an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter). Find the gold box to the right under the "HWH Newsletter" heading, enter your email address and your name, and click submit.

2 comments:

  1. I'm home. I'm finishing up my chores, then I'm checking this out. Sounds like you had a good time doing it. Kewl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I likes to have my fun, Joylene. Ha. So glad you're back safe and sound at last. I'm sure it was a special and wonderful trip you'll always remember.

    ReplyDelete