Thursday, January 05, 2012

Nominated for Best Horror Novel, 2011

1-7-12 Update: With 3 days left to vote, Above Haldis Notch is running 3rd.
1-9-12 Update: Tomorrow is the last day of voting, and I'm holding 3rd place. Thanks to all who've voted so far. 

Great news! Last night I learned Above Haldis Notch was nominated for Best Horror Novel published in 2011 over at the Preditors & Editors yearly Readers' Poll. I'm still uncertain how that happened, but WooHoo!

To vote for Above Haldis Notch, visit the link below before the end of the day on January 10th. If you're not familiar with the novel, Amazon's "look inside" feature provides a nice size sample that I hope will hook you. Click here to see for yourself.

Here's the link to vote: http://critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Keith. That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Luke and Derek. Just saw that it's currently running in 3rd place, which is kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you, Keith. Haha, like I had anything to do with it. You are a gifted writer and you deserve praise. Hope you win. I'm off to check it out now. Still visiting with my grandson in NB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drats, I didn't make it in time. Closed Jan. 10th. Well, one vote shouldn't make a difference. Still hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Joylene. I need to update my blog today and thank everyone who voted (or tried to). The final results are in, and Above Haldis Notch came in 3rd place. WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete