Thursday, October 06, 2011

Above Haldis Notch has cover

The release date for my paranormal thriller/horror novel Above Haldis Notch is the day after Thanksgiving, just over 7 weeks away. Musa Publishing has been great to work with. My editor Brianna is wonderful. We've completed the first round of edits, and I'm happy with how we're tuning it up. We have a second round of content edits to go and then the copy edits, but we're making good progress.

And now I have a cover, designed by the very talented Kelly Shorten. I love it. It's gritty and creepy in just the right proportions, has a rural Vermont feel, and contains important elements from inside the pages. I'd write another thousand words describing the cover to you, but I'm sure we'd all rather I post a picture instead. So here it is. *drum roll please*


I hope you love it as much as I do. 

Above Haldis Notch now has its own page on Musa Publishing's website. If you're interested in a few details of what happens inside the cover, CLICK HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Linda. Whoop! sums up my excitement well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that spider freaks me out!! Great cover - much luck on the rest of edits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an evocative cover, Keith. Brilliant. And the title of your book is really intriguing. Congratulations on both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting, Melpomene and Vonnie. Isn't that spider something? Amazing the creep factor that little guy adds. I'm thrilled the title intrigues too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog, Keith! You got a wonderful cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Helen. I love Kelly's work.

    ReplyDelete