Friday, September 30, 2011

Musa Excitement

I can't even imagine the work involved in starting up a publishing company, so it's been fascinating to witness a little bit of the activity. My publisher for Above Haldis Notch launches October 1st, tomorrow as I write this.

http://musapublishing.com

I'm a pretty careful guy, and normally, I might have steered clear of a start up publisher, but I'm thrilled to be on the ground floor of this one. There's a great depth of talent and experience at Musa Publishing, and I've been stunned (in a good way) at the amount of energy, enthusiasm, and just plain hard work going on by all these talented folks. They have quite a staff and already have a full schedule of novel and book releases through the first quarter of 2012.

I know it's been tremendously hard coordinating everything involved in this effort, but they've done a great job and should enjoy a spectacular launch tomorrow. They'll take off with three new books and the inaugural issue of their speculative fiction e-magazine, Penumbra.

As for me, things are moving along very well with my paranormal thriller, which is scheduled to be released the day after Thanksgiving, November 25th. I have a great editor, and I look forward to seeing -- and sharing with you -- the cover Musa is designing for my novel. I'll be mentioning Above Haldis Notch more as the release date nears. Until then, if you're looking for something good to read, click the Musa Publishing banner above to visit their website and share the Musa excitement.

4 comments:

  1. This is thrilling news, Keith. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I wish you all much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! Cannot wait to read your book! Congratulations Keith!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joylene, Cullan, and Marlene. Musa really shot out of the gates yesterday. Yay! I'm can't wait to see my cover. That tends to make it even more real to me.

    ReplyDelete