Saturday, August 06, 2011

STRUCK for Kindle


My paranormal thriller STRUCK was published as a paperback in 2009, and it's been fun and satisfying. Now it's out as an eBook with a Kindle version available at Amazon, and I'm enjoying a nice surge of new energy, like a second release two years later.

I'm really pleased about this development, because lately I keep getting asked if it can be downloaded to a Kindle. Now it can. See for yourself. To go to the Amazon Kindle page for STRUCK, CLICK HERE.


STRUCK
When lightning comes calling,
you're going to answer.


2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulations, Keith. What an accomplishment. And look at us now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joylene. We're energizer bunnies, aren't we? Thanks for helping keep my battery charged.

    ReplyDelete