Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Horror with Heart Interview

Excellent interviewer and fellow Etopia Press author Julia Kavan asked me questions about Dark Knowledge, writing in general, and me.  Check out the interview on Julia's BLOG by clicking my face below. No really, click my face to read the interview.


Did you do it? Yeah, I know you did, and I need to point out that you were a little rough with my face, but never mind. I hope you enjoyed the interview. Let me know if you did. 

I'll turn the tables on Julia in the next week or so, once I come up with some good questions to ask. I'll post the interview here. Until then, click the Etopia Press logo below (no, I'm not about to let you click Julia's face too hard the way you did mine) to sample her dark short story, "Dreaming, not Sleeping." I really enjoyed reading it.


5 comments:

  1. I simply tapped your forehead ever so lightly. Honest. (Smack--smack--you in there Julia?)

    Great interview. Course, I might be slightly prejudice 'cus frankly I think you're perfect. Bet Jack agrees!

    Julia did good. She asked intelligent poignant questions. Very impressive. "How to survive when you're stranded on a desert island"... my choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joylene. And thanks for being gentle with me. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fought the urge as long as I could. (Smack, smack, smack) Sorry Keith, I think I have the sickness. I--(smack)I--(smack) ... I can't (smack)... (smack)... help (smack) ... myself.

    Ooh, that's a nasty bruise on your forehead. Sorry. <head hung low)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. You got me laughing so hard my new bruises hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help it. I'm presenting you with another award. I have to! You know what to do with it: whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete