Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dark Knowledge's New Cover

Tomorrow is release day for the eBook version of Dark Knowledge. WooHoo! I'm grateful to Etopia Press for getting Wesley back on the job of protecting mankind from evil. I love this novel, and I love to be read, so you can imagine how happy I am to get Dark Knowledge back on the market.

Now the edits are done, and Etopia is extremely busy preparing everything for tomorrow's release. And just look at the cover they designed for Dark Knowledge. I'm ecstatic over it.


What a cover! Thanks, Etopia. And once you're inside the cover, here's a short summary of what you'll find.
A mentally challenged man named Wesley can't resist a gift of knowledge, but it comes with a dark destiny. Wesley is thrust into an evil contest, where he must fight to survive, piece together his heritage, and weigh the value of his soul against the fate of mankind.

When good and evil intertwine, taking one means accepting the other.

10 comments:

  1. I love your new horror cover! I'm sure it will catch the eye of all those readers who want thrills and chills. Happy Sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brinda. I'm thrilled with it, and I hope it does catch some thrill-seeking eyes. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking cover. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant cover! Looking forward to reading this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Nerine. By the way, the executive editor of Etopia Press gave great compliments to my previous editor. I do believe that's you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Catherine. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is stunning. What an eye catching image. Spooky too. But it definitely fits. I'm so thrilled for you, Keith. You deserve to stay next to King when they hand out awards for excellent writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strangely, I have a mental block about "stay". Every single time I go to type "stand" it comes out as stay. Hmm. So, what's that about?

    I see you STANDING next to Stephen King to receive your award too.

    Okay, I'm off to pick berries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Joylene. I'll take it either way. Thanks for popping in (and making me smile).

    ReplyDelete