Thursday, October 28, 2010

Abbott & Costello, a Halloween treat

I watched "Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein" when I was in grade school. I vaguely recall the details, but I remember loving it. I remember where I watched it, who I was with, and the general feeling of the day.

This Halloween, we're full-out busy with the moving/remodeling/refurnishing, but a week or two ago, we purchased tickets for us and another couple to see a matinee showing of this classic at a theater here in Tucson. I'm really looking forward to it.



Anyone else have fun plans for Halloween?

Edited to add: I had high expectations, and the movie exceeded them. Great way to spend a Halloween afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. My neighbours have a party every year and I've yet to go. It doesn't start until after eight. I say I'm going but by 8 o'clock I'm done for the day. LOL. A party animal I'm not. I can't give up waking for sunrise.

    Hope you have tons of fun, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the early morning hours. Jack and I both fall firmly in the early to bed, early to rise category, but I believe you have us beat with your dedication to it.

    You have a great (early) Halloween.

    ReplyDelete