Monday, December 07, 2009

Now easier than ever to sample me

Well, it's a way to sample my novels at least.

I can't help but think this is kinda cool. It's one link that lets you read a couple chapters of Dark Knowledge and Struck, formatted in a pleasant way. And you can read a bit of the story behind them, a bit about me, see covers, see dedications...

CLICK HERE to see what I'm babbling about or use the individual book links below. Let me know in comments if you think it's cool too. Or at least if you find it a good way to look at books.



4 comments:

  1. Ain't that cool? Like all promotional stuff, setting it up takes me longer than it should, but I like the format, and I think a couple chapters helps a reader know if they'd like to read the whole thing.

    Anyway, trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how cool is that . . . I'll take a free 24 pages!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Louise. I like how Kindle gives a free preview. The Kindle preview of Dark Knowledge goes through chapter 3 and into chapter 4. It seems like a great enticement if you're enjoying it at that point to plunk down $5.50 and buy the ebook. I hope my two chapters does the same.

    I've saved money by not buying books after previewing them, and I've bought books I wouldn't have if I hadn't been able to preview them. Overall, I'm a happier consumer.

    ReplyDelete