Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last day to enter the Ho Ho Horror with Heart Contest

My first contest is winding down. There's still time to enter if you have a mind to, but tonight at midnight (Mountain Time), I'll stop taking entries for the Ho Ho Horror with Heart Contest. Tomorrow I'll make a blog entry announcing the winner of Struck and the winner of Dark Knowledge.

Entry is easy. Subscribe to my newsletter, decide which novel you want to win, and send an email. Or send two emails for a chance to win both novels.

Curious? If you're reading this on my blog, look down at the previous entry to see links where you can preview my novels. Click here to view the latest newsletter and see what a subscription to it leads to. You're always welcome to subscribe (use the gold box near the top right of my blog), but do it today if you want a chance to win one of my novels in my first contest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment