Thursday, December 17, 2009

Five Tombstone Review for Dark Knowledge

Yahoo! My first professional review of Dark Knowledge is out, and it's wonderful. It's from the good folks at Bitten by Books, who focus on book reviews for all types of paranormal fiction, urban fantasy and horror (great review site, by the way).



Here's the last part of the review:
It is always a treat to discover a book that is so well written, original and captivating that you are haunted by the characters days, even weeks, after finishing the book. Keith Pyeatt has given us this with Dark Knowledge. The book features a taste of horror, fantasy and heart pounding suspense and makes us realize that maybe, just maybe, good and evil are not always black and white. There could be a gray area where ethical questions abound.

I love the characters in this book. They come alive and jump off the page, and the secondary characters are given just as much attention which gives the book a well rounded feel. I felt as if I became part of this world experiencing the pain, fear and ethical dilemmas facing each person.

I would recommend this to all who love horror and fantasy but also to those who enjoy a thought provoking look at good and evil. Dark Knowledge is guaranteed to satisfy.
Yes! CLICK HERE to read the full review on their site. If you like it, please click on the stars at the bottom to tell Bitten by Books you appreciate their reviews.

And remember, you can try before you buy. Click here to read the first 2 chapters of Dark Knowledge.

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Outstanding. You must be so happy. Good! Because everything they said was true. It was a very satisfying read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith,
    What an excellent review! I can't wait to read it. After I finish "Struck," of course.
    --Louise
    PS I've not been able to access my yahoo email account for several days so I'm re-signing up for your newsletter using a different email so that I won't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Louise. That review sure made my day. Thanks for resubscribing.

    I was going to email you to let you know Struck is finally in the mail. It took 3 tries. The first two days, lines at the PO were by far the longest I've seen. Yesterday was decent. Yay! It's in the mail, but they warn of slow delivery right now. Kind of figured that out for myself. ha.

    I hope it'll be worth the wait for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the fine review. Hope you're doing well. I haven't been blogging much - just catching up a little. Have a great Christmas & prosperous & healthy 2010. DE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dave. Thanks! Catching up is good. Hope the holidays are great for you, too, and the next year's even better. Ho Ho Ho.

    ReplyDelete