Friday, November 27, 2009

A Thankful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday, because it reminds me how much I have to be thankful for. We celebrate in different ways. Some years we have a private meal. Other years we go across the street or invite neighbors or a close friend over for a small but wonderful dinner. We've joined loving families for dinner and have been made to feel like we were part of that family. This year, we gave thanks and celebrated with a large group of friends.

Here was the setting in Corrales, NM.

Our lovely hostess Eleanor.

The great group devouring a fantastic meal.

After-dinner wind down.

And when we returned home, something I'm always thankful for.
Tripp was ready to snuggle.


A great day from start to finish, and I remain aware of how much I have to be thankful for. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as much as we did. For anyone interested, I posted more pictures of our Corrales Thanksgiving in Facebook. Click here to view.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve such happiness, Keith. I bet your dad's smiling down upon you and brimming with pride.

    ReplyDelete