Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Rio Rancho Book & Craft Fair

Appearing together for the first time...



There's a big book and craft fair this Saturday, November 7th, in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. I'll be there from 10 AM to 4 PM selling my paranormal thriller Struck, which is set in Albuquerque, a fictional pueblo, and the Anasazi ruins in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico. Here's a link to Struck's page on my website if you'd like to know more.

I'll also have my Dark Knowledge bookmarks there to give away. Dark Knowledge is my paranormal thriller released in eBook format a couple weeks ago.
This event is held at The Inn at Rio Rancho, 1465 Rio Rancho Dr. SE., in a common area where authors aplenty will be waiting for readers aplenty to come by their tables, ask about their books, and maybe buy a copy. Will I look like a desperate author there? I hope not, but come by, see for yourself, and keep me company. No purchase required.

Here's a link to more information about the Rio Rancho Book & Craft Fair. It's sponsored by ReadWest, Hastings Rio Rancho, New Mexico Book Coop, LPD Press/Rio Grande Books, and Reading New Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to bring in a birthday. Best wishes, Keith.

    ReplyDelete