Friday, October 09, 2009

"The Paranormal" Talk & My First Book Signing

A big weekend awaits me. Tomorrow, I speak at the Land of Enchantment Romance Authors (LERA) monthly program from 1 - 3 PM. My talk is "The Paranormal." I'll discuss things I've learned while incorporating different paranormal elements into my novels.

For details, check out the LERA Website here. I hope to see you there.

Sunday is the last day of Albuquerque's Balloon Fiesta and my first book signing ever, so once you've seen the balloons take off, come to Albuquerque's Old Town, soak up some atmosphere, and eat a great lunch. Then pop in to Treasure House Books & Gifts and say hey. I'll be there from 1 - 3 PM. It's directly across from the main plaza in Old Town.

For details on Old Town, click here.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a great time. The audience is lucky to have you. Wish I could be there. Will be there in spirit.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It *was* a great time, Joylene. How'd you know? Great audience at LERA. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete