Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh the horror! Oh the seduction! Oh the newsletter!

If you missed the Halloween issue of my Horror with Heart Newsletter, the first thing I must ask you is this: Why?

It's easy to subscribe. Just enter your email address and name in the gold box at the top right of my blog (http://keithpyeatt.blogspot.com). My newsletters will then arrive in your inbox about every other month. They're short. They're fun. They're informative. There's no spam. And there's always an unsubscribe link if you decide you don't want the next issue. There's just no negative. So if you haven't already, sign up today.

My next question is: Want to see what you missed? A little horror, a little seduction... What more could you ask for?

Okay, so you missed it, and now you're wondering--thanks to me (hehehe)--exactly what it is you missed. Maybe you're even feeling a little anxious about it. That's understandable, but here's what you do to feel better. First, relax. This can be fixed. Take a deep breath. Then...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I grew up in Albuquerque and my family still lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Livia. Your blog looks great. Thanks for dropping over to mine.

    We enjoy it here in Albuquerque. I didn't realize you had roots here. Small world.

    ReplyDelete