Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm ready. Are you?

I've caught the Halloween spirit. Can you tell?

Many thanks to Cullan Hudson of Fresh Eire Designs for turning me into a vampire.

Now I know what you're probably wondering. Am I thanking Cullan for turning my picture into a vampire or did Cullan actually turn me into a vampire? Let me clear that up. No, Cullan did not turn me into a vampire.

Now I know what you're probably wondering. I wrote that Cullan didn't turn me into a vampire, but I didn't actually state I wasn't a vampire. So am I?

That question will be answered well enough in the upcoming issue of my Horror with Heart newsletter, due out tomorrow.

Something else is due out tomorrow. October 19 is the official release date for my paranormal thriller/horror novel Dark Knowledge. It will be available in all forms of e-book for your reader or computer. I'll have purchase links on my website.

Big day for me tomorrow with the release of my second novel. I'm ready. I hope you are too, because Dark Knowledge is ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment