Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Eve Book Signing for STRUCK

My pumpkin's ready.

Now I'm ready too. Feels right. This horror author has a Halloween eve book signing AND a lightning bolt pumpkin to help highlight my paranormal thriller Struck.

If you're local to Albuquerque, I hope you'll come by. This is my 2nd book signing ever. The first one was great fun and I sold many books, but I still worry I'm going to end up standing beside a pile of books all alone. So come say boo!

I'll be at the Hastings Book Store in the Monzano Center. That's the SE corner of Juan Tabo and Lomas in Albuquerque.

Friday, October 30th from 4 PM to 8 PM.

I'd love to see you there. And you can see how my lightning bolt pumpkin looks with a flickering light inside (battery version of a candle).

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there. Have fun on Friday. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could too. Kind of a loooong drive for you though. I know you send your best, as always.

    I love these kinds of constants in life. *smile*

    ReplyDelete