Monday, September 14, 2009

My Dark Knowledge Interview

I had a great experience during the editing process of my upcoming paranormal thriller. I lucked out by getting a talented and fun editor from South Africa, Nerine Dorman, and we teamed up nicely to put a high gloss shine on Dark Knowledge in preparation for its October 19th release.

Neither of us were ready to part ways, so Nerine asked me 6 probing questions about Dark Knowledge, writing, and me. The interview is now up at the Paranormal Writers Blog. This is a great place for paranormal writers to hang out, by the way.

If you're interested, head on over, see if you know me as well as you think you do, and leave me a how-do in the comment trail. I'll how-do you back. CLICK HERE or on the image above to read my interview.

2 comments:

  1. I will, Keith, as soon as my reading on the radio is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe 'em on the airwaves, Joylene.

    ReplyDelete