Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Review for STRUCK

Rainbow Reviews weighed in on Struck and gave it 5 stars.

I was very impressed with the pacing of this book. The story draws you in; you don't want to put the book down. The characters are clearly drawn and very individual, the language is clean, the descriptions are so visual that you feel you can see, smell and touch.

If you like a fast-paced thriller with unpredictable twists, and especially if you like the geography of northern New Mexico and Chaco Canyon, you'll love Struck.

To read the full review, click the link below.
Rainbow Review of Struck, by Keith Pyeatt

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Keith, this is good. Very very good! This reviewer grasped the intelligence and awesomeness of STRUCK. What a wonderful review. Frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joylene, you have the talent to take me when I'm high and lift me even higher. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith, just wandering around and I have to say I like your set up here. Very professional. Signed up for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review Keith - Strong characters & a great pace - most books sacrifice one for the other. Sounds like you've hit a home run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jerry. I loved poking around your MySpace page and want to explore further soon.

    Hey Dave. Thanks. I worked hard on the balance between characterization and action in Struck, so those type comments feel extra nice.

    ReplyDelete