Friday, July 24, 2009

DARK KNOWLEDGE, the cover

My paranormal, psychological thriller DARK KNOWLEDGE is still three months away from publication, but the good folks over at Lyrical Press shared the cover with me. I love it. LOVE IT! Here it is.

Here's a short summary of DARK KNOWLEDGE:
When good and evil intertwine, taking one means accepting the other. A mentally challenged man can't resist a gift of knowledge, but it comes with a dark destiny. Now he must fight to survive, piece together his heritage, and weigh the value of his soul against the fate of mankind.

And here's the release date: October 19, 2009. It'll be here before you know it.

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I like it! Haunting image. Evil, yet striking. You must be soooo excited. Wow, it seems like just yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled with it. As you know, DK is filled with vivid images, courtesy of Wesley's mind-world and Bobby's forest-world, but I couldn't visualize a cover. The publisher is also the artist for this one, and she'd read it, of course, and knew just what to do.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete