Tuesday, July 29, 2008

STRUCK is streaking your way

Okay, maybe not streaking, but I'm thrilled to announce STRUCK will be available for purchase around July 2009, thanks to the fine people at Regal Crest Press.

It sounds like a long way off, but a year is pretty durn fast in the publishing world. As of this morning I have my very own author page at the Regal Crest website, so I guess this really is happening. I'm proud to be associated with Regal Crest, and I look forward to all the steps in the year ahead that'll lead to me becoming a published author.

I'll post here more often now that I'll have plenty of happenings to write about, so stay tuned. Did I mention I'm thrilled? I did? Well, there it is again in case you missed it the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Keith. I can't wait to purchase "Struck" in print - the REAL thing.... I love your writing and look forward to seeing "Dark Knowledge" "Mind shadow" and "Above Haldis Notch" follow "Struck". (All bestsellers, of course!)

    ReplyDelete