Friday, June 06, 2008

Friends in Print: Joylene Nowell Butler

I'm thrilled to see my good friend, Joylene Nowell Butler, now has a book available to the general public. It's called DEAD WITNESS. I've read it twice, but now I have my very own published copy, so you know I'll be devouring it again soon. It's a wonderful thriller about a Canadian housewife named Valerie who witnesses the murder of two FBI agents, does the right thing by testifying, and gets her life destroyed for her trouble. Valerie undergos tremdous personal growth when it falls on her to reclaim her life and protect her family.



Joylene is an incredible writer, and DEAD WITNESS showcases her talents beautifully. To learn a little about Joylene, VISIT HER BLOG. Or jump right in and BUY THE NOVEL. I hope you will. It gets my highest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment